Basundhara 2.0, Assam Property Mutation Process
Hello Assam Property family we welcome you again for our an another update about Basundhara 2.0. Recently Assam Chief minister Himanta Biswa Sharma launched mission Basundhara 2.0 after the first success of Basundhara 1. The main focus of this mission is to make the land buying and selling process more transparent without involving any third parties in the system. Assamproperty.com always stands with an honest and transparent process. Not only buying and selling Property owners who have not paid their Property taxes for various issues now they can pay their taxes online.
Assam Property Mutation Process as per new Manual Process.
Now there is no need of visiting the circle office for property mutation and registration. Basundhara 2.0 will make it easy for you. If you have access to the basic internet then no one can stop you from your Property rights. This new Basundhara 2.0 will focus on Buying and selling, registration, mutation, and classification of property. So, here is the step-by-step process for doing it online.
- In the beginning, you have to apply for the process which is online process.
- Next, the Sub register office will provide NOC for the further process if there is no issue in your property.
- After the approval of the NOC you can apply for further processes like mutation, registration, classification etc.
- Next, your file will be forwarded to LM and circle officer.
- After the approval of the Circle officer, your file will be sent to further process.
The further process will be done online which will take some time obviously. Once the process is successful you will get the notification through mobile SMS. For buying and selling process you might need to visit the sub register office for the signature and bio matric.